- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Daiichi Sankyo is dedicated to creating new modalities and innovative medicines by leveraging our world-class science and technology for our purpose “to contribute to the enrichment of quality of life around the world”.
In addition to our current portfolio of medicines for cancer and cardiovascular disease, Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on developing novel therapies for people with cancer as well as other diseases with high unmet medical needs. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation to realize our 2030 Vision to become an “Innovative Global Healthcare Company Contributing to the Sustainable Development of Society”.
For our headquarters in Munich we are seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of a
Manager Workforce Planning, Reporting & Controlling EU (m/f/x)
This role provides guidance, support and analytical expertise on HR Workforce Planning, Report-ing (including Data Quality) & Controlling and related processes and tools. Main focus is on the digitalization and automation of these processes.
The role is playing a key-role in the standardization and continuous further devlopment of the HR Planning & Reporting processes, and contributing to the continuous development of the European HR Controlling Governance model.
It provides insights to enable informed decision-making, while ensuring compliance and provid-ing a deep data understanding
Roles and responsibilities:
- As a reporting expert, you are responsible for the management and ongoing optimisation of HR Planning and Reporting, including ad- hoc requests, while ensuring compliance with the GDPR regulations in Europe
- You will be responsible for HR Data quality, driving the further development and mainte-nance of relevant Data Quality processes & structures in Europe and analysing, optimis-ing and documenting them in order to guarantee data quality excellence in Reportings & Analytics
- You manage HR controlling operations & reporting (e.g. Monthly & Quarterly Reporting, Headcount Planning, exc..) and analysis measures or tools and define efficient processes according to the current requirements, with focus on the German entities, while contrib-uting to the continuous development of the European HR Controlling Governance model
- You provide 2nd & 3rd level support and training as well as proactive and solution- orient-ed consulting and e2e support to our HR Business Partners and HR Specialists in Eu-rope in all matters of HR Data Governance & HR Controlling & Reporting and beyond
- You are responsible for managing the HR, Communication & Facilities Budget for the DSE Headquarters
- You act as an the HR Controlling Expert for cross- functional projects and special tasks
- You collaborate trustfully with HR Business, Finance Accounting and Controlling, HR Compensation & Benefits, HR Digitalization, Legal, IT
- Successfully completed studies in Business Informatics (ideally Master), Economics or Business Administration with IT focus or comparable
- Two to five years or more of professional experience in a business, IT consulting or audit-ing company
- Sound experience and expertise with regards to HR cloud solutions and modern reporting tools. Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Power Point)
- Relevant knowledge of labour, tax, social security and works constitution law is a plus
- Good communication skills coupled with an absolute hands-on and service mentality
- Experience in successfully managing cross- functional and/or cross- country workstreams
- Very good analytical skills, results orientation and attention to detail with a strong affinity for data-driven insights and numbers in financial contexts, enabling you to quickly get to grips with complex tasks
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Willingness and ability to work independently and collaborate within the European group of companies
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, flexi-ble working models, all the social benefits of a modern company and a professional environ-ment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.