- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Our innovative car subscription removes the boundaries between buying, leasing and financing a car. With more than 5 million potential customers in Germany, we meet the zeitgeist of a mass market, give our customers the freedom of owning a car with the flexibility they want, coupled with the convenience and simplicity of an online shopping experience and total peace-of-mind cost control.
We are a Grown-up (= adult startup) with proven processes, established partners (car manufacturers, car dealers, banks, service providers) and a team of experts, high performers and strong leaders. In February 2021, we reached another milestone: Cluno is now part of Cazoo (cazoo.co.uk), one of the fastest-growing digital companies and leading online car retailers in Europe and the UK. As the European headquarters, we will be responsible for Cazoo's expansion in Europe from Munich, greatly widening our product offering and driving the digital transformation of car buying across Europe.
Become part of a fast-growing company, work with top talents, join us on this exciting journey and help drive the future of a highly innovative mobility offering! Your proven expertise, creative and innovative solutions and their implementation will contribute significantly to establishing a completely new understanding of car buying and mobility in the market, while exceeding our jointly set goals. Together, we write a new chapter of mobility history every day. That is why we are looking for you at our Munich location as a
Consumer Communications Manager (m/f/d) Germany
ASAP | Permanent position | Full-time
"Creating value" is your guiding principle and you know how to turn factual content into compelling stories that excite journalists and customers alike. You are familiar with editorial processes and understand how essential speed and precision are when working with the press. Your value-adding communication boosts our brand positively and creates strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders. Essentially, you will do the following:
- Growth through communication: You further enhance our external communication and drive the growth of our brand in Germany.
- Creating Buzz: As main contact for all customer-facing media, you foster and grow your and our existing journalist and influencer network. You are responsible for the proactive, prominent positioning of our brand in German consumer media.
- Communication at its best: You develop and implement target group-oriented communication strategies and concepts in close cooperation with your international colleagues. For Germany, you identify key topics for us to address and find new, creative communication approaches and opportunities.
- Strong storytelling: You write compelling yet highly informative content such as press releases, industry publications and white papers. In addition, you develop cutting-edge digital content such as videos, blogs, podcasts and social media posts that engage with our stakeholders.
- State-of-the-art PR: You analyse and identify emerging trends in PR and communication in the automotive industry and translate them into our language.
- Hands-on: You support across all PR disciplines, coordinate sponsorship activities, events and keynotes.
- Data driven: The evaluation of relevant PR and communication KPIs falls within your area of responsibility, as does the regular preparation of reports for the management team.
- You hold a university degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in the field of media/communication or journalism.
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the dynamic environment of a PR agency or a communications department of a company with an automotive or mobility focus.
- You know the German media landscape exceptionally well, have a high affinity for new digital media formats and experience in integrated communication.
- You have an extensive, reliable network of media professionals with personal contacts to highprofile journalists, especially in consumer media.
- You write and think creatively and bring substantial experience and a proven track record of delivering results.
- As a self-starter, you roll up your sleeves and get things done. You are structured and resultsoriented and your smart approaches surprise and convince.
- You enjoy working in a team and you are a sociable, engaging and curious person. You think outside the box, try things out and you are reliable and confident when dealing with complex, sensitive and confidential topics.
- You fully support the guiding principle of "Creating Value" in all your work, want to create a sustainable impact while helping shape developments, and are willing to "go the extra mile" to do so.
- You are fluent in German and English. Further EMEA language skills advantageous
- Interesting and ever-changing tasks that let you and Cluno grow.
- The foundation of a Grown-up - we have achieved a lot in the last 3 years, upon which you can build your own work.
- Working in a strong team with experienced colleagues from 20 different nations
- Centrally-located office in Munich, in the trendy Werksviertel/Ostbahnhof district with a great roof terrace (alpine view)
- MVV (train) ticket subsidy
- Prepaid Mastercard with monthly credit freely available
- Employee discount for our Cluno Auto subscription
You are a good fit for Cluno when:
- Teamwork is a source of inspiration, creates better results and connects you with your colleagues.
- You constantly learn and further educate yourself professionally and privately, generate new ideas and like to actively try them out.
- A dynamic environment with a grown-up mentality means a lot
- To you, the big picture is as important as the details
- Transparency for you means proactively communicating, providing insight and context, and keeping others informed